"building capability, building community"
Women@UTS is a professional development initiative designed to build organisational capability and an inclusive organisational culture for all women employed at the UTS.
Women@UTS program includes:
- discussion forums with key UTS women,
- local and international guest speakers,
- small group and one-to-one mentoring for academic promotion,
- programs and networking for women in administrative roles,
- work/life balance seminars,
- career enhancement workshops, and
- community building activities.
Women@UTS values inclusiveness, diversity, formal and informal networks, flexibility and collaboration.