UTS is committed to creating an equitable and inclusive employment environment for people with disabilities.
Current and future UTS staff with disabilities have the right to:
- apply for and be fairly considered for jobs on the basis of merit,
- access the full range of training and developmental opportunities,
- have equitable access to all employment benefits and conditions, and the full range of University services,
- reasonable workplace adjustments, and
- not be harassed about their disability.
There are a number of policies, services, and initiatives are available to assist people with disabilities working at UTS.
There is further information for: