UTS is committed to creating an equitable and inclusive environment for people with disabilities working and studying at UTS. All of us have responsibilities to make UTS accessible, whether we are teaching, providing services, planning the campus or managing staff. It's not only what's fair and right, it's a legal obligation.
The disability action plan (DAP) includes strategies encompassing the following key areas:
- equitable learning opportunities,
- equitable employment opportunities,
- an inclusive physical environment and accessible facilities,
- an inclusive virtual university environment, and
- promoting inclusive practices to the university community.
There is a search facility of the current disability action plan.
Implementation of the plan is coordinated by the disability action plan committee (DAPC).